10 Things You Won’t Know About The Knockout Chanel Show From Looking At It On The Internet
From the weather outside to the height of the models.
1. The weather outside was grim.
2. Getting in was like boarding an international flight: queues, pushy Americans, security checks, metal detectors.
3. We were gifted the new Chanel scent — Coco Noir. Thank you!
4. The ushers were hot men.
5. The Palais Royale is the most F-off amazing venue.
6. There was a dramatic lull before the show started.
7. Stella Tennant is very tall.
8. The models wove their way around giant windmills and many of them were on the seemingly mile-long catwalk at the one time.
9. One model lagged at the end of the show because her hem was a little tight. She shuffled along graciously, though — it helped that her dress was stunning.
10. Seeing the collection en masse for the finale was #fabulous.