• The competition runs from 6:00pm July 16, 2012 — midnight AEST, July 23, 2012.
• The prize is for a bottle of Absolut Wild Tea, a pair of Happy Socks in the winner's size, Dinosaur Designs bespoke glassware, and an Absolut Recipe guide.
• The competition is only open to Australian residents who are over the age of 18. The winner must be over the age of 18, and send photographic proof of their age before the prize is dispatched.
• By filling in details specified in the the form at http://oystermag.com/win-an-absolut-wild-tea-vodka-prize-pack, entrants agree to sign up to the Oyster newsletter. No other parties outside of Oyster, except where required to deliver the prize, will have access to the entrants' details.
1. Competition Promoter The Promoter is Oyster Worldwide Pty Ltd (A.B.N. 45-127-775-928) of Studio 24, 151 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010.
2. Competition information Information on prizes and how to enter Oyster Worldwide competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
3. Terms and Conditions of Entry By entering Oyster Worldwide competitions, entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
4. Who can enter? Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
5. How to enter? Entrants must fill in the form at http://oystermag.com/win-an-absolut-wild-tea-vodka-prize-pack and entries must be received by the Promoter by midnight, July 23, 2012 AEST.
6. Contacting prize-winners Prize winners of Oyster Worldwide competitions are selected at a specified date and time. Winners are contacted by email and/or mail and/or phone and/or Facebook within 5 business days of selection and may be announced in an upcoming issue of the respective publication and/or the publication's website/Facebook. (NB the latter is only relevant if prize is worth $500 or more.)
7. Judges’ decision The judges' decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Qualities of winners Competitions are games of skill and as such, winning entries are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted.
9. Expenses Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
10. Substitution of prizes If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to the approval of relevant government authorities.
11. Tax implications Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
12. Unclaimed prizes Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
13. Use of personal information All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
14. Publication of winners’ details. In the case of a prize exceeding $500, all prize winners agree to the publication of their name on oystermag.com.
15. Loss or damage The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. Legal documentation As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
17. Redeeming prizes Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
18. Prize damage or loss The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
19. Personal information Each entrant's personal information ("PI") is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. Unforeseeable obstacles The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
21. Governing laws The laws of NSW govern Oyster Worldwide competitions.
22. Travel Prizes For all travel prizes, passports, any requisite visas, spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. The winner and companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will not be redeemable for cash and is subject to booking and flight availability. Itineraries are to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
23. Parent/guardian accompanying any person under 18 years of age During the entire duration of the travel prizes, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age unless otherwise stated. The winner (and his/her companion) is responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Winner may be required to present credit card at time of accommodation check in.
24. Disqualification The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
25. Cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of the competition If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to the approval of relevant government authorities.
26. Competition cancellation In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date, subject to the approval of relevant government authorities.
27. Use of entries All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter retains use of this content for further promotional, marketing and advertising purposes.
Getting married in Super 8.
The School of Doodle.
David Jones SS14 FTW!
The site's asking all users to download an app for messages too.
'I'm not gonna spend my life being a colour.'
Saying their imprisonment equated to torture.
“I fucked up her life.”
Getting intimate on a truck with Isabella, Jack, Luke, Gideon & Tom.
We talk to the boys about going bush.
Shot in the Blue Mountains.
Fifty shades of bae.
Following in the footsteps of Facebook, but playing with hearts.
"Love's a fucking bitch."
And use other people's #trending pics.
Ground control to major reptile.
Tin foil girl.
Plus our favourite moments, overheards and artists.
'Magic in the Moonlight'
Andreja Pejic reveals she had sexual reassignment surgery earlier this year.
Because it's like 'Secretary' but less good.
Terryworld goes creepy-figurative.
The winners of the Woolmark Prize Australian Regional Finals.
A new collection feat. our boy Alex Olson!
Everything you should hear/see today, in one place.
Riot grrl, rap, 80s punks, skate witches and Japanese parkour.
A feminist is a female version of a hustler.
United colours of emoticon.
Supporting your 'Twin Peaks'.
The 'Andre Agassi Reebok Pump Mix'.
Anatomically accurate and on-trend.
With these three new developments!
And his next album's coming out this Spring.
aka The Knife!
What to wear, do and hear (via Shantan Wantan Ichiban!) this weekend.
The track's produced by her too!
Gird your loins.
Plus Rainbow Brite, Ron Swanson & Siberian hell mouths.