All I Want for Christmas with Pim from Sretsis
A treehouse, taxidermy, magic door and more.
Stretsis make some of the dreamiest clothes out. A Thai label, Sretsis was founded in 2002 with designer Pim Sukhahuta at the helm, and, if the penny hasn't dropped yet, it's a palindrome for sisters. It makes sense, then, that her siblings (Kly and Matina) also work on the brand in marketing and accessory design, respectively. The clothes Sretsis create are feminine and whimsical, and we're pretty sure Pim speaks in rainbows and eats bowls of glitter for breakfast.
To contribute to Oyster's ongoing Christmas celebrations, we asked Pim to tell us her "over the moon and stars Christmas wish list!" Here it is:
1. A sphere Hobbit treehouse in the forest where I'd be able to spend an extended Christmas holiday in, possibly with my family and loved ones bouncing around too.
2. Waking up on Christmas morning and discovering an X-Men power in myself such as flying, but without having to mingle with other mutants or battle with the bad guys. It would only be my secret power to use whenever I want.
3. A collection of Deyrolle taxidermy including unicorns would capture my ultimate fantasy.
4. I'd like my dog Liger to be a talking dog psychiatrist because he's the cutest, smartest, kindest, and best problem-solving Griffon I know. It would be very soothing for me to talk to him and he would look really convincing in a suit, thick glasses, and a bow-tie.
5. A Doraemon pink 'Anywhere Door' that can take you anywhere, anytime, in a split second!
6. To own a time machine and fast-forward about 60 years then open my pink Doraemon door to go to the Patience Gardener project at Milan's Politecnico university campus [The Patience Gardener project will take 100 years to complete, and involves cultivating Japanese cherry blossoms so that they form an hourglass-shaped hut]. I don't think I have the patience of the time to wait that long! But it's such an amazing project for the next generation in mind.
7. To have a winter weather in Bangkok, and a bike lane with lots of trees along side.
8. A gold membership to a clothing library, which is well-sorted by eras and designers, with cute boys and girls, and librarians who know the materials in every detail. It would be the only library allowed to play music!
9. An early retirement on my own small private island somewhere like Cala Luna.
10. Can I be a hopeless romantic and and wish to die peacefully without pain at the same time with the one I love?