'Fuck Your Noguchi Coffee Table' Guessing Game
Do ornamental vintage typewriters piss you off just a little bit? Play our guessing game!
Do ornamental vintage typewriters piss you off just a little bit? What about picture frames without actual pictures in them, or graphic-printed cushions in different sizes, or purposefully mismatched chairs, owl paraphernalia (arghhh!) or chalk-board splash backs? If you answered yes to any of the above, then you will probably enjoy the existence of this Tumblr called Fuck Your Noguchi Coffee Table. The blog is made up of photos of fancy (but annoying!) interiors, which are accompanied by captions in which the terrific and anonymous author expresses his / her grievances with the ways in which things are arranged. See the image above, and this example:
One of our friends invented a game where you look at the photos but not at the captions and you have to try to guess what element of the photo will be ridiculed. We've selected seventeen images, so put your thinking hat on (ew, sorry) and DON'T CHEAT. If you scroll down, the answers are right at the bottom.
1. Fuck your picture frames hanging from your bookcase in front of your books.
2. Fuck your old window frame on top of book stacks coffee table.
3. Fuck your hanging terrarium.
4. Fuck your mirror burst.
5. Fuck your child size Eames rocking chair.
6. Fuck your typographic motivational wall art.
7. Fuck your eye chart.
8. Fuck your fake taxidermy.
9. Fuck your Eames lounge chair.
10. Fuck your rotary phone.
11. Fuck your wall-mounted guitar.
12. Fuck your antique sign letter.
13. Fuck your ornamental vintage typewriter.
14. Fuck your globe.
15. Fuck your Panton chair.
16. Fuck your frame cluster.
17. Fuck your disco ball, field guide-style detailed nature illustration, glove mold, book stack, and your ornamental vintage typewriter.