Henry Holland's New Year's Resolutions
Time's up and the man boobs are tapping me on the shoulder!
He's mates with Agyness Deyn and just casually chills on the red carpet with Alexa Chung. But did you know that House of Holland designer Henry is actually quite a normal human and that he too wishes he was more cashed-up and wants to write a book? It's the time of year for reflection of the past 12 months, and a time of projection for the next 12 to follow, so we asked Henry what he hopes to achieve in the twenty twelve:
1) Learn a language. I'm over traveling to other countries and being the stupid one in the corner unable to speak any other language when most people can speak about three!
2) Get a puppy. I've been wanting one for ages. Who else is going to be a fit model for my range of pet clothes?!
3) Get fit. I ran a marathon last year and have used that as an excuse not to exercise for the last 8 months. Time's up and the man boobs are tapping me on the shoulder!
4) Make a killer wedding dress. My friend is getting married in August and I am doing the dress. Very nervous!
5) Write a book.
6) Spend more time with my family. I've been traveling with work so much over the last couple of years I haven't been to see my parents enough.
7) Convince my boyfriend that I AM marriage material.
8) Build a dressing room! My wardrobe is currently at capacity and I am having to operate a one-in-one-out policy... Not okay.
9) Earn more money. My tastes are just becoming too expensive!
10) Stop smoking - standard.
If you feel like getting festive, also check out Codie Young's ultimate summer playlist, Karen Walker's New Year's Resolutions, Christmas memories with Incu co-founder Vincent Wu, what's on the top of his colleague Laeticia Masselos' wishlist, and what Pim from Sretsis dreams of being under her tree.