Oyster Mix: Michael Ozone
The Melbourne DJ made us a megamix ahead of Goodgod's Birthday nights this weekend.
Michael Ozone will be putting on a bit of a show this weekend at Goodgod's Birthday Party. He's pretty excited and so are we. He made us this megamix and also told us a bit about himself in an easy-to-navigate 10-point list. Get to know Michael here if you don't already, and then put your dancing socks on and wait for the weekend. Get your tickets for the Saturday party and/or your tickets for the Sunday party.
By Michael Ozone
- I was deported from Perth in 2009, currently living in Melbourne.
- Built GOODTIME STUDIOS from the ground up, in the later part of 2010.
- Before Michael Ozone, there was Mr Kool and Tuff Stuff. I was Tuff Stuff. YouTube it: "Mr Kool and Tuff Stuff".
- I customise my own apparel "Ozone Apparel" mostly jackets and pants.
- I listen to house music when I work out.
- I don't drink alcohol and don't do cigarettes.
- My favorite drink is grapefruit juice.
- I'm in the real estate business game, it's hard yakka so I also run a private limousine operation on the side "Limo'ozone".
- I play records every Monday night (stiff drink) at The Toff in Town, with Noise in My Head and Roman Wafers.
- My new record label home loan records releases its debut release next month (oct.) future releases include "Holy Balm", "Four Door" and "Matthew Brown".
And here's his brand new video: