Oyster x Thrills Byron Bay Giveaway Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- These Terms and Conditions relate to the competition referenced at: http://www.oystermag.com/2018/05/giveaway-thrills-do-rough-denim-for-rebel-lovers-and-you-can-win-1k-worth-of-it/
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- This Competition is being run online at oystermag.com and across it’s affiliated social media (the ‘Website’) during the Promotional Period.
- The Competition commences at 10am AEST on 17 May 2018 and concludes at 10pm AEST on 31 May 2018 (‘Promotional Period’).
- The promoter of this Competition is Oyster Media Group Pty Ltd and can be contacted at email@example.com (‘Promoter’), who are providing the prize to the winner in collaboration with Thrills Byron Bay (the ‘Sponsor’).
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter and the Sponsor, along with any associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and Sponsor, are ineligible to enter.
- Competition open to entrants of any age and of any country.
- Number of entries: Only one entry per person
- People may enter the Competition daily during the Promotional Period by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “THRILLS” and the following information on the body copy of the email: Full Name, Country of Residence and Competition Entry: In 50 words or less, describe what to us what your idea of ‘true romance’ is.
- The prize consists of the following prizes:AUD$1,000 worth of product from Thrills Byron Bay and 4 x archive copies of Oyster Magazine.
- The winner of the Competition will be selected by the editorial team of Oyster Magazine between 1-5 June 2018. The most creative and innovative entry, as determined by the judges in their absolute discretion, will win. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner of the Prize will be notified by the email account on which they entered. A response accepting the prize will be required within 10 days or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to the runner-up.
- The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
- Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable. The entrant expressly releases the Promotor from any liability in the event that the Sponsor is no longer able to provide the Prize at the time the winner seeks to redeem the Prize.
- Authorised under permit numbers: not applicable
Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement:
The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in promoting and managing the Competition and to process the competition entries. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to:
- the Promoter (or any of its related companies) and/or Sponsor contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant;
- the Promoter (or any of its related companies) and/or Sponsor disclosing the entrants’ personal information to other persons or entities who may:
- assist the Promoter in the running of competitions (including by sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant on the Promoter’s behalf); or
- use that information, in any media, for their own marketing, promotional or publicity purposes (and each entrant expressly consents to such persons or entities contacting the entrant by electronic message or by telephone in relation to goods or services, or news updates relating to the Promotor’s business activities and editorial content)
without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The express consent referred to in this Statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law). All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to email@example.com.