Top 10 Paris Fashion Week Runway Moments: GIF Edition
Kenzo, Dries, Chanel and more!
It's a wrap, people! Paris Fashion Week is over, officially concluding Fashion Month. Here is what we most loved on the runway in the city of lights, now in GIF form, because — universal fact — everything is better in GIF form. We, along with FashGif, invite you to go on an animated journey through Kenzo's jungle, travel back to the 90s with Dries Van Noten and light up with Rochas' radiant red by way of Margot Tenenbaum.
1. At Stella McCartney, the suits were oversized in a nod to David Byrne.
2. Rochas took inspiration from Margot Tenenbaum.
3. At Alexander McQueen, the designs made us want to change careers and become (very stylish) beekeepers.
4. At Kenzo, the palette was hot, hot, hot.
5. Dries Van Noten took a trip back to the 90s and made us want to listen to Nirvana.
6. Dior went just a little bit Zorro.
7. Chanel still knows that pearls get the girls.
8. Balmain designs for Alice in Wonderland's Mad Hatter.
9. Gareth Pugh might have had Diane Pernet in mind when designing those giant headpieces.
10. And at Louis Vuitton, models came two by two down giant escalators and along the runway, like less scary, much more fabulous versions of the twins from The Shining.