Top 5: Youngsters in Line to Replace Fanning, Steinfeld & Moretz
The new breed of child stars.
All child stars have a use-by date, sadly it's only a matter of time before Miuccia-muse Hailee Steinfeld, Marc Jacobs model Elle Fanning and Hit-Girl Chloe Moretz stray from the coveted campaign and coverstar circuit to make way for younger, fresher successors. These obnoxiously talented tots will give Hailee, Elle and Chloe a run for their obscenely large amounts of money.
1) Aelita Andre - The age-old parental mantra "my kid could paint that" is apt in this case. The baby-faced Basquiat regularly sells her post-natal paintings for over 25 grand.
2) Rockford Ramirez (below) - He can rap all 44 American presidents' names in chronological order at an age where most of us were still struggling to grasp the basics of 'I'm A Little Teapot'.
3) Cecilia Cassini - The 11 year-old 'fashion designer' builds a couture empire while the rest of us still struggle to reattach a button.
4) Sleepy Man Banjo Boys (below) - Proving neo-hillbilly music is not the sole preserve of men old enough to grow facial hair.
5) Eden Wood - Because, according to Eden's mum, fame is her "destiny". And who are we to argue with fate, even if it comes with a heavy dose of spray-tan and false eyelashes?
Words: Lillian McKnight